The original jet black hair pin-up girl had a heart attack in L.A. last week.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20081212...e_081212051557
The original jet black hair pin-up girl had a heart attack in L.A. last week.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20081212...e_081212051557
I didnt know she was still alive. She seems like one of those that would have died young
GO VOLS
Don't know if it's mentioned in the link, but she was born in Kingsport.
Some sources say Nashville. I believe she said Kingsport....
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
Nice piece of trivia Gotch. Never new that. Searched Bettie paige and kinsport.
GO VOLS
There was an HBO movie made about her, The Notorious Bettie Page. Pretty good flick.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gotch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't know if it's mentioned in the link, but she was born in Kingsport.
Some sources say Nashville. I believe she said Kingsport.... </div></div>
I had always hear this as well... a lot of people from kingsport believe this as well
Bookmarks